What is EnduRoMania?
EnduRoMania is "Offroad for Fun"
For all offroad enthusiast in all and every type of vehicle
- motorbikes : New & older enduro bikes, New & older trail bikes, dual road/offroad - BMW´s / Honda transalps / Honda African twins / Classic BMW´s & XT500´s / Honda XR´s /Suzuki DR big and the "Latest battery" offroad motorbikes. All are welcome at EnduRoMania.
- All terrain vehicles : quads, polaris side by side buggys,
- 4x4 offroad cars : Landrovers, Hummers, 6x6 dakar style trucks, army offroad vehicles
- Mountain bikes (MTB),
-- Perfect for offroad "beginners" , trail riders, Enduro racers, and Xtreme Red Bull Romaniacs hard enduro rallye and Dakar competitors.
-- We cater for all, we have the land we have the terrain.
Come and compete in one of our EnduRoMania CLASSIC EVENTS. OR come with your group ANYTIME during the year.
For information on what we offer click here
- Organisation of reservations for accomadation in Brebu Nou #167, camping sites and other guest houses in the region in partnership with the EnduRoMania accomadation network.
- Provision of specialist offroad and GPS detailed maps of EnduRoMania land area.
- access to internet supported EnduRoMania downloadable information
- EnduRoMania offroad passport sticker which acknowledges you are a member of a recognised “organisation” which works with local communities and local officials to allow and regulate responsible use and access to community and privately owned “Offroad terrain”.
- Alternative programmes for companions and much more
- Participants perform through their tourism and sporting activities in connection with EnduRoMania and the Romanian Motorcycle Association (FRM) and the corresponding branches of the Central and Regional Administration a important contribution regarding supporting measures of "active tourism" in the area.
These measures and activities support the long term introduction of an enhanced and environment conservation concept of the most important component of all Enduro and Offroad Sports in general: the available plain and mountain network in partly unrestricted SITES.
All participants make efforts to introduce an sustainable and environmentally friendly system, following the example of the USOHMVR (Off Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation), which would guarantee the introduction of stable Enduro settings in Europe, observing the following motto: “Protection through Use”. Participants, the native population, the regional infrastructure and last but not least, the flora and the fauna, which would not be affected by other supposedly structure strengthening measures, all are beneficiaries of this Win Win situation.
More information about the OHMVR can be found at www.ohv.parks.ca.gov.
Brebu Nou #167 is also available during the year for “team Building courses” and business planning and training events.